8.16.2010

Thank you! :)

Today has been less than great.  My daughter and I caught a viral infection, and have been dealing with that.  I'm feeling noticeably better this afternoon than I did earlier today, and yesterday.  She is only halfway through however, and is running fevers and completely miserable.  I mainly had/have a sore throat, aches and overall weakness.  She is running a fever, complete with chills and aches.  She says her "mouth and forehead hurts" and also adds that "foreheads are for everybody." When we walked into the Dr.'s office the lady at the desk greeted us and said, "Hi, how can I help you?" and my daughter replied with her name and stated that she was sick.  It's cute, and sad that she is so familiar with the interactions that take place there.  At least with her new diet, we visit the office far less than we previously did.  For that, I'm thankful.





So after the Dr.'s office, we returned home.  She was 102.5 so I gave her some tylenol, and she is resting on the couch watching tv.  I passed out next to her, because I'm still not feeling myself and can't wait until I remember what that feels like.  I haven't had a sore throat in a long time, and it is not a pleasant experience.  I dozed off for about 20 minutes and I woke up to a text from a friend that said she had left something on my doorstep, and I opened the door to find this:



Which made my day! Her parents have a garden, and she brought me some fresh produce.  I'm so excited! So again... thank you, thank you! xoxo


See you soon lady. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment