8.05.2010

Cashew fruit.... juice.... can that be right?

That's what I wondered as I glanced across the shelf.  I picked up the container and it definitely said cashew fruit.  It also explains on the container, for people like myself... "Did you know that a cashew is NOT just a nut? It's a fruit!"  The cashew fruit has two parts - the fruit and the nut.  Cashew fruit may help calm the stomach, soothe the throat, and promote healthy skin.

At this point, I figure... why not? So I got one.  It has a strange taste, but not bad.  I'll get another one this weekend when I run back to the store.  After I tried it, I started reading the packaging.

"Cashew Fruit is a nutritious beverage with a fresh, light, and naturally sweet, tropical flavor.  It is a rich source of Vitamin C.  O.N.E.™Cashew Fruit contains important nutrients including beta-carotene, Vitamins B1, B2, B3, calcium and iron.  One cashew fruit contains more Vitamin C than an orange, with less acidity.

Cashew Fruit


 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment