5.03.2012

It's always the same, it's just a shame that's all...


I have not been vegan for almost a year now.

I've said a few times that I was going to get back
to it, and I was going to start working out again.

While I have been working out, although not faithfully, I
haven't even remotely attempted to become
vegan again.

It's time.

I'm going to make more of an effort to post what
I am eating on this blog.  It may not be fancy, or new
ideas.  It's more of a record, to hold myself accountable.

You will probably see a lot of fruit, vegetables, etc. in the beginning.

My family life has become pretty busy lately, and it doesn't
allow much time for cooking.  Even as I type that, I realize it's a lie.
I am now staying at home with my 4 year old, and while that does
keep me extremely busy - there is still plenty of time to research
recipes and plan meals. So, once again - maintaining this blog
to hold myself accountable.

I also plan on reading my Skinny Bitch book again, because it was
the book that single handedly pushed me towards a vegan
diet.  I'm just kind of touching base, with... myself.

Good luck, me!

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment